Tendremos alguna vez un final feliz? O estaremos por siempre pretendiendo? Guardamos secretos en cada paso que hacemos, parece que ninguno se quiere soltar. Y es una pena porque si sientes lo mismo, como se supone que yo lo sepa?

viernes, 3 de febrero de 2012

Hello, is it me you’re looking for? I can see it in your eyes, I can see it in your smile. You’re all i ever wanted and my arms are open wide. Cause you know just what to say, and you know just what to do, and i want to tell you so much, I love you.
Hello, I just got to let you know. Cause I wonder where you are and I wonder what you do. Are you somewhere feeling lonely, or is someone loving you? Tell me how to win your heart, because I haven’t got a clue, but let me star by saying, I love you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario